Whether or not I have elaborate plans for New Year’s Eve, I always take great pleasure in picking out the perfect sparkly outfit to wear. Most years, I turn to H&M or Forever21, because as much as I adore sequins, I’ve never had the budget to spend too much on a dress I can only wear on a handful of glitter-required occasions. This little number from Lulu’s is a nice compromise– fit for a princess with a much prettier price tag! The classic Kate Spade Charm shoes on the other hand…. well we can all dream right?
To those of you who follow me on Instagram, I apologize for overloading your feed with sparkly snippets all month long. But another year of 25 Days of Sparkle has come to a close, and I’m happy to say I completed the challenge :)
Click here to see last year’s roundup! Hope you all had a very merry day + sequin season!
I’ve been too into the red + green this holiday season [evidence here and here], so I thought I’d mix it up for today’s Holiday Best Friday’s Fancies. I just love this raspberry, navy, and white number from Anthropologie where the festiveness shows through in the darling little reindeer printed on it. Considering snagging it when it hits sale for next year’s holiday soirees…!
[sparkly party shoes]
[A Christmas Birchbox and festive Spike the Punch jewels]
[Kate Spade holiday greetings]
[evergreens + pinecones]
(1) Anchor Scarf, J.Crew, $98
(2) Make the Rounds Delacorte Bangle, Kate Spade, $295
(3) Nouveau Richard Backpack, ModCloth, $60
(4) Cooperative Convertible Critter Gloves, Urban Outfitters, $20
(5) Pure Vanilla by Shauna Sever, via Anthropologie, $23
(6) Bygone Blackboard, Anthropologie, $58
(7) Chanel Three Book Set by Francois Baudot, ShopBop, $75
(8) Bow Ski Hat, Kate Spade, $61
(9) Mix & Munch Flatware Set, Present Time via ModCloth, $27
(10) Chalkboard Spice Jar, Anthropologie, $7
I’m also over on La vie… J’aime today, sharing some of the little treats I wouldn’t mind finding in my stocking on Christmas morning. Head on over to see!