By now you’ve all heard that Emerald is Pantone’s 2013 Color of the Year. We talked emerald in fashion a while back, but how pretty would this color look splashed into a home? Here are some of my favorite home accessories sporting this hue– just in time for a particularly green holiday coming up this weekend!
(1) Green Figuier Scented Candle, Diptyque, $90
(2) She Dreams In… Print, Amanda Catherine Designs, $15
(3) Cycle Wall Hook, Urban Outfitters, $14
(4) Make Headlines Plates, Kate Spade, $50 for set of 4
(5) Half-Dozen Egg Crate, Anthropologie, $12
(6) Chamber’s Bay Frame, Kate Spade, $50
(7) Lacquer Jewelry Box, C. Wonder, $78
(8) Linus Dutchi-1 Bike, Anthropologie, $500
(9) Striped Paper Straws, Dress My Cupcake, $16 for 50
(10) Appellation Utensil Jar, Anthropologie, $28
Would you decorate with emerald? xx
Around the holidays, I purchased a new deep green sweater from the Polo RL Factory Store. The salesman and I were chatting about how it’s a shame that this color only seems to be widely available at Christmastime. Wrong we were, at least for this year, because Emerald is Pantone’s 2013 Color of the Year!
I’m a little excited to say the least, and can’t wait to continue pairing it with navy– one of my favorite color combos.
[Santa Catalina Sweater, ModCloth, $35]
[Musee Rodin Skirt, ModCloth, $35]
[Eyepopper Flats, Nine West, $89]
[The Lovelock Minibag, Madewell, $138]
[Emerald Trillion Bib, BaubleBar, $32]
Are you as thrilled as I am about spending 2013 in the Emerald City? To see my favorites from past Colors of the Year, click here!
post script. Today is the LAST day to enter by Bona Clara skin care giveaway! Treat yourself to an at-home facial and start 2013 off with glowing skin :)