Oh, I’m sorry, have we not discussed my love for all things related to Kate Middleton’s style lately? You’re in luck today then.
Ever since the Duchess donned this sky blue Stella McCartney during a visit to the National Portrait Gallery last week, I’ve had the color on my mind. You can still find the actual dress here for a pretty penny, but below are a few more affordable options in this glowing hue…
(1) Tiered Vest Dress by Boutique, Topshop, $150
(2) Plenty by Tracy Reese Everyday Royalty Dress, ModCloth, $268
(3) Stretch Silk-Blend Dress, DKNY, $118 (sale!)
(4) Flocked Cobalt Dress, Anthropologie, $188
(5) Duck Print Skater Dress, ASOS, $36
(6) Maritime Dress in Skinny Stripe, J.Crew, $60 (sale!)
Are there any famous figure influencing your style lately? Colors you’ve been craving?